Elastic Beanstalk, we can deploy, monitor, and scale an application quickly and easily.
AWS Elastic Beanstalk is an orchestration service offered from Amazon Web Services for deploying infrastructure which orchestrates various AWS services, including EC2, S3, Simple Notification Service(SNS),Cloud Watch,auto scaling,and Elastic Load Balancers.
AWS Elastic Beanstalk supports the following languages and development stacks:
Apache Tomcat for Java applications
Apache HTTP Server for PHP applications
Apache HTTP Server for Python applications
Passenger or Puma for Ruby applications
Microsoft II S7.5,8.0,and 8.5 for .NET applications
Application Deployment requires a number of components to be defined as follows
as a logical container for the project.
which is a deployable build of the application executable.
This contains configuration information for both the Beanstalk environment and for the product.
combines a ‘version’ with a ‘configuration’ and deploys them.
- Create a Web Application.It involves with multiple options.By creating an environment,we allow AWS Elastic Beanstalk to manage AWS resources and permissions on behalf of us.
2. You can simply select the Create application option to perform the deployment and selecting the appropriate configuration for our instances.
3. If you want to customize each and every step,as you required,Select Configure more options
Then we’ll get three options for Configuration presets
- Low Cost(Free Tier eligible)
- High Availability
- Custom Configuration
4. If we want to change the Platform of Windows server or IIS,we cans elect change platform configuration option otherwise go with the default option.
5. Select the appropriate option,here am selecting the Low Cost,Free Tier eligible.
6. Here is the available options to customize
7. Status of Instance creation,and all the required resources are provisioning by Elastic BS i.e; Security group,EIP,EC2,S3,Simple Notification Service(SNS),Cloud Watch,auto scaling,and Elastic Load Balancers
8. Here is the status we’ll get when the application is deployed.
9. We’ll get Environment ID to access the application.
10. Here is the output for my uploaded code.
11. If you made any changes to your existing code,you can zip it and upload it.
12. Here is the illustration diagram of workflow
13. If you want to terminate the environment,select the Actions option in Top right corner, then choose Terminate Environment.
14. Or go back to the applications page and delete the application.
More Information :https://fgrade.com/amazon-web-services/